Monday, February 10, 2014

Maternity and Nursery Pics!


We had maternity pictures taken on February 1st and are so pleased with how they turned out. Our photographer, Liz, took our family pictures a year ago. We will have her back again for the newborn pictures and another session after Adeline turns one.

Here are some of my favorites, although it was really hard to choose! The gold bees on the nursery walls are such a nice contrast to the pink, Liz was really able to capture how the light bounces off of them.  Love the puppy shots too.

The nursery is set and mostly ready to go at this point. The mobile I ordered showed up a few days after our session (man how I had wanted it to show up on time!) but it looks great in the room. I will post a picture of it later on. We still need to get the closet situated and some photos up on the wall. Nothing though that couldn't be done after this little one shows up.

We also had an ultra sound today. Results were good. She had a heart rate of 153 and they are estimating her length to be between 16" - 17". She is also coming in at 7lb 3 oz, yoza! That puts her at the 73 percentile. I think I am changing my original guess that she is coming late and siding with Chris now that she might show up before her due date. Mostly because she is just going to keep on getting bigger! I do think she has dropped, in fact I am rather sure it happened on Sunday on the way home from brunch with friends. She feels lower now and I have pressure in my pelvis that wasn't there before and it seems that I am able to breath with less effort. She is making her way into position.

I will post the picture for 36 weeks tomorrow.  This post has plenty going on as it is!

















2 comments:

  1. So I sent the girls to school then had a "read the blog" marathon to catch up on your pregnancy! Adorable...love the nursery, the belly, the name, and the pics! Seriously, Kim and I need to book a flight and have a girls weekend and love on this baby and Perry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are welcome anytime! How much fun would that be... Now you have me daydreaming! :)

      Delete